- This policy contains details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website.
- This policy does not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; it merely indicates our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products.
- We offer free standard delivery to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over GBP 25 (including VAT).
- We also offer free Continental EU shipping on every orders over £100 (including VAT)
- All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
- We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and continental EU.
- We can agree to deliver products to other countries and territories. Please contact us directly for us to arrange delivery.
The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed by Royal Mail, are as follows:
|DELIVERY OPTIONS||DELIVERY TIME||COST|
|UK Free Delivery||Standard free delivery on orders £25 or over.||£0.00|
|UK Standard||2 – 3 working days||£3.90|
|EU Free Delivery||Standard free delivery on orders over £100||£0.00|
|EU Standard||3 – 5 working days||£12.50|
|North & South America,
Africa, The Middle East,
The Far East, South East Asia
|3 – 7 working days||£17.30|
|Rest Of The World||3 – 7 working days||£18.10|
*More than 1kg weigh, the shipping cost might increase.
- If you place your order before 2pm on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 2pm on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
- The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
- We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery.
- Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process,
- Alternatively delivery charges can be quoted by us if the delivery address is beyond the geographical limitations. For delivery locations not included under item 3 above please contact email@example.com
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
- Orders shipped outside of the EU may incur custom duties and taxes upon arrival into destination country. Usually the import duty and taxes are payable on the DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) value.
- Orders from outside the EU will generally be shipped DDU – duties unpaid. This means the receiver of the goods will be liable to pay customs and duties upon arrival.
Check your local custom tax and duty costs as duties must be paid before the goods are released.
Delivery tracking is available in all delivery methods.
All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will make at least 1 more attempt to deliver the products in your order.
If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least 1 more attempt to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
- An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
– you provided the wrong address for delivery
– there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
– the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
– the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
– if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
– if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.